T3D Therapeutics has received FDA approval for an open-label, 26-week extension study in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease patients extending its Phase 2a feasibility study of T3D-959, an investigational new drug candidate that has the potential to be transformative by slowing, stopping or reversing Alzheimer’s disease.
- T3D Therapeutics, Inc.: T3D Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 2 Study of T3D-959 for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease