RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 12, 2020 – T3D Therapeutics, Inc. (“T3D” ), a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of T3D-959, a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), announced today the formation of a new Scientific Advisory Board in concert with the initiation of the PIONEER Phase 2 clinical trial for its product candidate T3D-959 in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference