RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb. 11, 2020 – T3D Therapeutics, Inc. (“T3D” ), a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of T3D-959, a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), announced today the initiation of screening and enrollment for the PIONEER Phase 2 clinical trial for its product candidate T3D-959. T3D-959 is being evaluated for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease. T3D-959 is a small molecule, orally delivered, brain-penetrating dual nuclear receptor agonist designed to improve glucose and lipid metabolism dysfunctions present in AD and other neurodegenerative disorders.
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.