T3D Therapeutics, Inc. today announced that final Phase 2a data with T3D-959 in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease subjects were presented in a session at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) entitled ‘Novel Therapeutic Approaches for Neurodegenerative Disease’. The oral presentation was entitled ‘Effects of a PPAR Delta/Gamma Agonist, T3D-959, on Metabolic and Cognitive Functions in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease Subjects’. <See 2018 AAIC Presentation>
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board