T3D Therapeutics, Inc. today announced that final Phase 2a data with T3D-959 in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease subjects were presented in a session at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) entitled ‘Novel Therapeutic Approaches for Neurodegenerative Disease’. The oral presentation was entitled ‘Effects of a PPAR Delta/Gamma Agonist, T3D-959, on Metabolic and Cognitive Functions in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease Subjects’. <See 2018 AAIC Presentation>
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.