T3D Therapeutics, Inc. today announced that FDG-PET neuroimaging data from a Phase 2a trial with T3D-959 in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease subjects were presented in an oral and poster presentation entitled ‘A Neurometabolic Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease: Hypothesis Testing in a Phase 2a Exploratory Clinical Trial with the New Chemical Entity T3D-959’ at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics. <See 2018 ASENT Presentation>
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference