Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) November 30, 2016 — T3D Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), today announced that CEO, John Didsbury, will be presenting cognitive testing and neuroimaging results of a Phase 2a clinical trial of T3D-959 in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s patients at CTAD 2016. Preliminary results of a 26-week open label extension of the main study will also be presented. The oral presentation will take place on Friday, December 9th in San Diego, CA.
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board