Research Triangle Park, NC (PRWEB) November 30, 2016 — T3D Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), today announced that CEO, John Didsbury, will be presenting cognitive testing and neuroimaging results of a Phase 2a clinical trial of T3D-959 in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s patients at CTAD 2016. Preliminary results of a 26-week open label extension of the main study will also be presented. The oral presentation will take place on Friday, December 9th in San Diego, CA.
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.