On Wednesday, July 27th in Toronto, T3D Therapeutics will present Preliminary Results of a 36-patient, two-week Phase 2a Open Label Feasibility Clinical Trial, showing Rapid Onset of Cognitive Improvements in a Subset of Mild and Moderate Alzheimer’s Patients Treated with T3D-959
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference