On Wednesday, July 27th in Toronto, T3D Therapeutics will present Preliminary Results of a 36-patient, two-week Phase 2a Open Label Feasibility Clinical Trial, showing Rapid Onset of Cognitive Improvements in a Subset of Mild and Moderate Alzheimer’s Patients Treated with T3D-959
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board