T3D Therapeutics, Inc. has achieved a significant clinical trial milestone in its Phase 2a feasibility study in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease patients with T3D-959, an investigational new drug candidate that has the potential to be transformative by slowing, stopping or reversing Alzheimer’s disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board
- A Novel Approach to Alzheimer’s Drug Therapy, Phase 2a Clinical Trial Results of T3D-959 to be Presented by T3D Therapeutics at CTAD