T3D Therapeutics announced today that it had a successful Type B Pre-Investigational New Drug (“Pre-IND) meeting on April 1st with the US Food and Drug Administration’s Division of Neurology Products, for T3D-959, a novel nuclear receptor agonist for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. This meeting concluded with alignment on development plans through Phase 2.
- T3D Therapeutics, Inc.: T3D Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 2 Study of T3D-959 for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease