T3D Therapeutics announced today that it had a successful Type B Pre-Investigational New Drug (“Pre-IND) meeting on April 1st with the US Food and Drug Administration’s Division of Neurology Products, for T3D-959, a novel nuclear receptor agonist for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. This meeting concluded with alignment on development plans through Phase 2.
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board