T3D Therapeutics announced it has been awarded a competitive $50,000 Company Inception Loan (CIL) from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. The CIL Program is designed to help bridge the early-stage funding gap that many North Carolina biotechnology companies face. Through the CIL program, loans of up to $50,000 are available for biotechnology companies in North Carolina. This program supports non-scientific business inception and related activities that are critical to the early-stage start-up of a biotechnology company.
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.