RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., April 20, 2021 / T3D Therapeutics, Inc. (“T3D”), a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of T3D-959, a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), announced today the initiation of dosing in a Phase 2 clinical study of neurometabolic regulator T3D-959 in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease, the PIONEER Study.
- T3D Therapeutics, Inc.: T3D Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 2 Study of T3D-959 for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease