RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Aug. 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — T3D Therapeutics, a clinical stage drug development company engaged in the development of T3D-959, a new orally administered treatment for Alzheimer’s disease (AD), announced today that it has received a $740,000 grant from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program in support of clinical trial biomarker studies. These biomarker studies are an integral part of the upcoming Phase 2 clinical study of T3D-959, a novel, metabolic-focused AD drug treatment.
- T3D Therapeutics, Inc.: T3D Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 2 Study of T3D-959 for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease