T3D Therapeutics, Inc. has been selected by the Alzheimer’s Association to present pre-clinical results of T3D-959 at the upcoming Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) in Washington, DC, July 18-23, 2015. The poster presentation will provide details of pre-clinical Alzheimer’s studies on the company’s lead once-a-day, oral drug candidate T3D-959, for which a Phase 2a clinical trial will be initiated in Q3 2015.The abstract entitled ” T3D-959; A Multi-Faceted Disease Remedial Drug Candidate for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease,” has been selected for presentation in the session on Developing Topics, a session designed to bring the latest research findings in the field to AAIC attendees.
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.