T3D Therapeutics, Inc. has been selected by the Alzheimer’s Association to present pre-clinical results of T3D-959 at the upcoming Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC) in Washington, DC, July 18-23, 2015. The poster presentation will provide details of pre-clinical Alzheimer’s studies on the company’s lead once-a-day, oral drug candidate T3D-959, for which a Phase 2a clinical trial will be initiated in Q3 2015.The abstract entitled ” T3D-959; A Multi-Faceted Disease Remedial Drug Candidate for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease,” has been selected for presentation in the session on Developing Topics, a session designed to bring the latest research findings in the field to AAIC attendees.
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board