T3D Therapeutics was one of only thirteen companies selected to participate in this year’s CED Life Science Conference Showcase, March 3-4, 2015. CED received over 70 applicants and the Selection Committee felt that T3D represented one of the best new companies in the region. The CED Life Science Conference is the leading life science conference in the Southeast, attracting between 800 and 1,000 participants each year representing industry, research, investor and business organizations. The CED Life Science Conference enables NC life science entrepreneurs to connect with hundreds of venture capital and strategic investors from around the nation and boasts globally-recognized industry leaders as conference speakers and participants.
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference