T3D Therapeutics was one of only thirteen companies selected to participate in this year’s CED Life Science Conference Showcase, March 3-4, 2015. CED received over 70 applicants and the Selection Committee felt that T3D represented one of the best new companies in the region. The CED Life Science Conference is the leading life science conference in the Southeast, attracting between 800 and 1,000 participants each year representing industry, research, investor and business organizations. The CED Life Science Conference enables NC life science entrepreneurs to connect with hundreds of venture capital and strategic investors from around the nation and boasts globally-recognized industry leaders as conference speakers and participants.
- T3D Therapeutics, Inc.: T3D Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in its Phase 2 Study of T3D-959 for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Receives a Research Award from the Alzheimer’s Association Part the Cloud-Gates Partnership Grant Program
- Alzheimer’s Association Part The Cloud Grant Program Invests $24 Million in 16 Innovative Research Trials
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease