T3D Therapeutics announced it has been awarded a competitive $250,000 Strategic Research Loan (SRL) from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. The SRL Program funds research to advance development of commercially viable technologies/products. Through the SRL program, loans of up to $250,000 are available for life science companies in North Carolina. This program supports companies in reaching specific and meaningful research milestones that would position them to obtain additional funding from private and public sources.
- Leading Alzheimer’s Disease Experts Join T3D Therapeutics’ Scientific Advisory Board
- T3D Therapeutics Begins Enrollment in the PIONEER Phase 2 Clinical Trial of T3D-959 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference