T3D Therapeutics announced it has been awarded a competitive $250,000 Strategic Research Loan (SRL) from the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. The SRL Program funds research to advance development of commercially viable technologies/products. Through the SRL program, loans of up to $250,000 are available for life science companies in North Carolina. This program supports companies in reaching specific and meaningful research milestones that would position them to obtain additional funding from private and public sources.
- T3D Therapeutics Closes $15M Financing to Advance Phase 2 Development of T3D-959 in a New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease.
- A New Approach to Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Receives Major NIA Backing
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Final Phase 2a Results of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 2018 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- T3D Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Neuroimaging Results From a Phase 2a Trial of T3D-959 in Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Subjects at the 20th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Experimental Therapeutics
- Leading Alzheimer’s Expert Joins T3D Therapeutics’ Advisory Board